The Ueshiba Juku designation is awarded by Mitsugi Saotome Shihan to selected senior students and instructors in recognition of their loyalty and dedication to building ASU and promoting O Sensei’s vision. It declares that they are not only true deshi (direct disciple) of Saotome Sensei and inheritors of his teachings, but are also part of O Sensei’s own school and pure lineage as only a true Uchi Deshi of O Sensei can recognize. The status is indicated by special kanji worn on the formal Dogi of the authorized individual, and is an honor independent of specific rank or Shihan status.
Official ASU Board Communications
- Sep 16, 2016 12:01 pm
General ASU News
- February 15 - February 17
- February 15 @ 6:00 pm - February 17 @ 8:00 pm
- February 15 @ 6:30 pm - February 17 @ 1:00 pm
- February 22 - February 24
- February 23 @ 6:30 pm - February 25 @ 6:30 pm
- March 1 @ 7:00 pm - March 3 @ 1:00 pm
You can register here: http://aikido-shobukan.org/seminars/?seminarid=119
Do you have a pdf flyer for the seminar? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!