This year’s camp is on track to be even more amazing than last year! Our goal is to build on the spectacular success of last year’s camp by listening to your feedback and making adjustments accordingly, while continuing the tradition of world class instruction by some of the best instructors anywhere! For this year’s edition of Winter Camp that means:
- Saotome Sensei and the ASU Board are pleased to welcome two Special Guest Instructors, Jan Nevelius Sensei (Sweden) and Marsha Turner Sensei (Chicago), to the teaching roster!
- All the members of the ASU Board are committed to both teaching and training at this event. So you will also get to experience the teachings of Robert Deppe, Josh Drachman, Tres Hofmeister, John Messores, Chetan Prakash, Ania Small, and Wendy Whited.
- Saotome Sensei, Jan Sensei, and Marsha Sensei will teach every day! Don’t miss your opportunity to spend time in their classes.
- Special Dojo Discount: Buy four, get one free.
Four students from the same dojo who pre-register together by December 1st will receive credit for a fifth registration free. Every dojo can qualify itself for an in-house scholarship!
- Discounted Hotel Rates. Mention “ASU Aikido” and get the special rate of only $124/night. (This rate also applies 3 days after the event. There are also discounted rates available before the event, but at a different price because of the NYE holiday. For more details check the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Still Five Days. January 2 – 6, 2020, 8:30 Thursday morning through midday on Monday.
- Extended afternoon break between classes provides the opportunity to enjoy Florida in January!
- Enjoy our new party venue with expanded menu, expanded seating, and a dance floor!
- 180 zebra mats means a lot of space to train comfortably!
- Registration opens July 1st.