This year’s camp will build on the spectacular success of last year by listening to your feedback and making adjustments accordingly — all while continuing the tradition of world class instruction by some of the best instructors anywhere! This year’s edition of Winter Camp 2.0 will include (by popular demand):
- Still Five Days. January 2 – 6, 2019, Wednesday to Sunday.
- Saotome Sensei and the ASU Board are pleased to welcome two Special Guest Instructors, Mary Heiny Sensei and Chuck Weber Sensei, to the teaching roster!
- All the members of the ASU Board are committed to both teaching and training at this event. So you will also get to experience the teachings of John Messores, Wendy Whited, Tres Hofmeister, Robert Deppe, Josh Drachman, Chetan Prakash, and Ania Small.
- Saotome Sensei, Chuck Sensei, and Mary Sensei will teach every day! Don’t miss your opportunity to spend time in their classes.
- Special Dojo Discount: Buy four, get one free.
Four students from the same dojo who pre-register together by December 1st will receive credit for a fifth registration free. Every dojo can qualify itself for an in-house scholarship!
- Discounted Hotel Rates. Mention “ASU Aikido” and get the special rate of only $125/night. (This rate also applies 3 days before and after the event.)
- Better plane fares and flight options.
- Use fewer vacation days. Camp begins at 8:30am Wednesday morning and ends midday Sunday.
- Extended afternoon break between classes provides the opportunity to enjoy Florida in January!
- New party venue with expanded menu, expanded seating, and a dance floor!
- A full set of new zebra mats! (180 mats means a lot of space to train comfortably!)
For more information see the facebook event page: here