Aikidoka of all affiliations are welcome to attend the fourth ASU Western Fall Camp at Redlands Aikikai during its 25th anniversary!
Featured instructors are Mitsugi Saotome Shihan, John Messores Sensei, Wendy Whited Sensei, George Ledyard Sensei, Dan Messisco Sensei and Chetan Prakash Sensei.
Our stellar guest instructors currently include Munetsugu Sakabe Shihan (from Aikido Aishinkan in Kumamoto, Japan); Mark Adachi Sensei, Lee Crawford Sensei; Luis Escamilla Sensei and Kay Sandacz Sensei.
- A memorable experience, with a depth and breadth of training at every level of Aikido
- Saotome Sensei will teach a general class each day
- Saotome Sensei will teach three private afternoon classes, each for 15 students only. Details on applying for this class coming soon!
- 11 high-ranking instructors in all
- Instruction targeted to all levels, basics to advanced
- A full roster of weapons instruction (including basic weapons suburi for beginners in weapons’ training)
- Instruction on teaching Aikido
- Students will have choices to pick instruction they most need in three concurrent training areas, with opportunities to revisit the same material
- A spectacular demonstration of Katori Shinto Ryu
- Tameshigiri (sword cutting practice) for those with basic weapons skills
- Two evening parties and an ASU Town Hall
- One of the most affordable camps – registration fees, good quality meals and accommodations at local hotels are all very reasonable
- Local airports are small and efficient to get through
- Students can stay at the Dojo for $15/night
Registration is up – take advantage of the early-bird registration fees (until September 15) of $280!