Redlands Aikikai, Established 1994 (formerly San Bernardino Aikikai est. 1989). On 5400 sq. ft. of space we offer Aikido, Kids Aikido, Kendo, Katori Shintoryu, Kempo/Jujitsu, Tai Chi Basics, Tai Chi Martial Applications, Yoga and Meditation. All budoka and yogis are welcome.
Chetan Prakash 6th Dan, Luis Escamilla 5th Dan
We started in 1989 as an Extension class and University Club at the California State University, San Bernardino. The Dojo joined ASU in 1994 as San Bernardino Aikikai. After a few years we extended our offerings to include classes at the Montessori in Redlands. In 1994, we converted to a private Dojo in Redlands and chawed our name to Redlands Aikikai. After operating for 6 years, we moved to our current location in 2010. So 2019 is our 30th - or 25th - year, depending on how you look at it!
TTh 7:15-8:45 pm, F 6:15-7:45 pm, Sa Su 9-10:30 am
Aikido, Kids Aikido, Kendo, Katori Shintoryu, Kempo/Jujitsu, Tai Chi Basics, Tai Chi Martial Applications, Yoga and Meditation. All budoka and yogis are welcome.
- ASU Western Fall Camp/25th Anniversary of Redlands Aikikai (11/07/2019)
- ASU Western Fall Camp (11/08/2018)
- AKI Fall Seminar (10/12/2018)
- Bozeman Annual Spring Seminar with Chetan Prakash Sensei (04/20/2018)
- Saotome Sensei at Redlands (02/09/2018)
- ASU Western Fall Camp (11/09/2017)
- Saotome Sensei at Redlands (08/25/2017)
- Dojo Fundraiser Seminar with Prakash Sensei (06/10/2017)
- ASU Western Fall Intensive Camp (11/10/2016)
- Summer Seminar with Saotome Shihan (08/26/2016)