Redlands Aikikai, Established 1994 (formerly San Bernardino Aikikai). We have 5400 sq. ft. of space, and in addition to Aikido currently offer Kendo, Kempo/Jujitsu, Tai Chi Basics, Tai Chi Martial Applications, Yoga and Meditation. All budoka and yogis are welcome.
Chetan Prakash (6th Dan), Luis Escamilla (4th Dan)
Address590 Nevada Street, Suite B
Redlands, CA 92373
- ASU Western Fall Camp (11/08/2018)
- AKI Fall Seminar (10/12/2018)
- Bozeman Annual Spring Seminar with Chetan Prakash Sensei (04/20/2018)
- Saotome Sensei at Redlands (02/09/2018)
- ASU Western Fall Camp (11/09/2017)
- Saotome Sensei at Redlands (08/25/2017)
- Dojo Fundraiser Seminar with Prakash Sensei (06/10/2017)
- ASU Western Fall Intensive Camp (11/10/2016)
- Summer Seminar with Saotome Shihan (08/26/2016)
- Prakash Sensei: Atemi at Redlands Aikikai (05/21/2016)
Recent Seminars Organized by Redlands Aikikai
Official ASU Board Communications
General ASU News
- January 22 @ 6:00 pm - January 24 @ 9:00 pm
- January 25 @ 7:00 pm - January 27 @ 3:30 pm
- February 1 - February 3
- February 8 - February 10
- February 15 - February 17
- February 15 @ 6:00 pm - February 17 @ 8:00 pm
Aikido Schools of Ueshiba shared Annual ASU Winter Intensive's photo.
2 weeks ago
The women of 2019 Winter Intensive ... See MoreSee Less
It was great to have so many powerful women on the mat who trained with such enthusiasm.
Of course that is Wendy Sensei in the middle, lol.
What a great representation!