Located on northwest side of Milwaukee, our dojo opened in Jan, 2017. The 90 tatami mat space (66 x 33) offers us a tremendous space to explore Aikido! Adult class schedule is Mon & Thur from 7:00 to 9:00pm, and Sat from 10:00 to noon. Classes for kids run Mondays from 6:00 to 6:50pm.
Nicole Di Bernardo (3rd dan), John Gralton (2nd dan), Jim Moy (2nd Dan), Jamey Johnston (1st dan)
Address9450 North 107th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53224
- Milwaukee Shobukan Fall Seminar with Wendy Whited Sensei (10/19/2018)
- 2nd Annual Summer Slam with Rockin' Robin Cooper Sensei (07/14/2018)
- 2018 Midwest Bridge Seminar (03/23/2018)
Recent Seminars Organized by Milwaukee Shobukan
Official ASU Board Communications
- Sep 16, 2016 12:01 pm
General ASU News
- June 28 @ 6:00 pm - June 30 @ 6:00 pm
- July 3 - July 7
- July 20 @ 12:00 pm - July 21 @ 3:00 pm
- July 26 @ 6:00 pm - July 28 @ 6:00 pm
- August 2 - August 4
- August 3 - August 11
Good day sensei!
So many amazing photos by Lars Ullberg and team! ... See MoreSee Less
Great photos from the ASU Winter Intensive!
Jeroen de Bode
2 days ago
Sensei John Messores and Sensei Tim Magill, demonstration from the 2019 ASU Winter Intensive. Original video footage by Lars Ullberg.Demonstration by senior ASU instructor Sensei John Messores (7th dan) and Sensei Tim Magill, at the 2019 ASU International Winter Intensive. Original video f... ... See MoreSee Less
Amazing the martial prowess one can achieve with a completely compliant uke.