Our school is a place to develop the heart of Aikido; to discover the power of non-resistance and the creativity innate in all of us. Our mission is to support each student, regardless of age or fitness level, to become a more powerful and compassionate human being.
Lake Shore Aikido
Betsy O\'Donnell (yondan), Tom Krumroy (yondan) Don Neth (shodan)
Address2110 S Taylor Rd
Cleveland Hts, OH 44118
Official ASU Board Communications
- Sep 16, 2016 12:01 pm
General ASU News
- February 22 - February 24
- February 23 @ 6:30 pm - February 25 @ 6:30 pm
- March 1 @ 7:00 pm - March 3 @ 1:00 pm
- March 15 @ 10:00 am - March 17 @ 1:00 pm
- March 15 @ 6:30 pm - March 17 @ 11:30 am
- March 22 - March 24
You can register here: http://aikido-shobukan.org/seminars/?seminarid=119
Do you have a pdf flyer for the seminar? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!