Sensei Hofmeister is one of the most senior instructors in the Aikido Schools of Ueshiba. He holds the rank of nanadan (7th degree black belt), and teaches regularly at Boulder Aikikai and at seminars throughout North America and abroad. Hofmeister Sensei is also a certified practitioner of the Feldenkrais Method®, and brings a unique perspective to Aikido as self-discovery. Hofmeister Sensei is particularly known for his amazing spirit, his innovative perspectives on henko waza and traditional training, and his powerful and fluid weapons work. Attendance is limited to the first 30 registrations.
- This event has passed.
Sensei Tres Hofmeister at Aikido Chuseikan of Tampa Bay
December 8, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - December 10, 2017 @ 1:00 pm- $120
Official ASU Board Communications
General ASU News
- January 19 @ 6:30 pm - January 20 @ 11:30 am
- February 9 @ 6:30 am - February 11 @ 1:30 pm
- February 9 @ 6:30 pm - February 11 @ 12:00 pm
- February 23 @ 6:30 pm - February 25 @ 12:00 pm
- March 2 @ 6:00 pm - March 4 @ 12:00 pm
- March 23 @ 7:00 pm - March 25 @ 12:00 pm