Aikidoka of all affiliations are welcome at the third ASU Western Fall Camp. Featured instructors are Mitsugi Saotome Shihan, John Messores, Wendy Whited, George Ledyard, Dan Messisco and Chetan Prakash. Our stellar guest instructors currently include Mark Adachi, Lee Crawford, Robert Deppe, Tom Haines; Luis Escamilla, Kay Sandacz and Nelson Derriba (from Uruguay).
- A remarkable experience, with a depth and breadth of training at every level of Aikido
- Saotome Sensei will teach each day
- 10 or more high-ranking instructors
- Instruction targeted to all levels, basic to advanced
- A full roster of weapons instruction (basic weapons suburi for those who need it)
- Instruction on teaching Aikido
- Students will have choices to pick instruction they most need in three training concurrent areas, with opportunities to revisit the same material
- Opportunities to widen one’s knowledge in cross-training with other arts
- Two evening parties and an ASU Town Hall
- Meals and accommodations at local hotels are affordable and good quality
- Local airports are small and efficient to get through
- Students can stay at the Dojo for $15/night (full-Camp attendees stay free)
Stay tuned for early registration fees coming soon.